Trợ giúp - Tìm kiếm - Thành viên - Lịch ghi nhớ
Phiên bản đầy đủ: Âm thanh chữa bệnh?
Thực Dưỡng > Mục tin tức > Hỗ trợ
Diệu Minh
Có nhiều thứ chữa lành, trong đó phải kể tới âm thanh... Chúa bảo: khởi thủy là lời...

Julian Smith - Người thổi những giấc mơ - Chàng giáo viên 39 tuổi với đam mê là cây kèn saxophone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8BvSiop5Q

Mấy hôm nay mình chết mê cái âm thanh do anh chàng này thổi... như là nghe nhạc cõi trời vậy.

Ai biết thêm thông tin về anh chàng này và những gì anh ta thổi thì gửi cho tớ với nhá.

Cảm ơn nhiều.

----------

Julian Smith là một giáo viên âm nhạc. Ông đã lập gia đình và có hai con gái.

"Tôi đã thổi kèn saxophone 20 năm và nó là cuộc sống của tôi. Tôi chỉ đơn thuần thổi nó mà không vì mục đích gì. Đây là niềm vui và ước mơ đầu tiên và cuối cùng của tôi".

Giám khảo nữ, bà đã khóc khi nghe tiếng kèn và sau đây là nhận xét của cô ấy:

"Để khóc vì một tiếng kèn saxophone là điều tôi không mong đợi".
"Đó là âm thanh tuyệt vời."

macrobiotic

Mindblowing sax had Amanda in tears

By Jennifer Wiley, 19/04/2009

STUGGLING saxophonist Julian Smith described his Britain's Got Talent performance which reduced judge Amanda Holden to tears as his "make or break moment".

For 16 years the musician has eked out a living playing restaurants and teaching music in constant fear of not being able to provide for his two daughters - Kyra, nine, and 19-month-old Sienna.

Julian, who turns 40 this week, said: "I'm not getting any younger, and I thought this is a real make or break moment.

"All I want is to make a better future for my two girls."

Last night Julian got the 'yes' from all three judges for his saxophone solo of Somewhere Somehow from West Side Story.

Simon Cowell, notorious for his scathing comments, said: "You played it brilliantly and I think there could be something special about you Julian."

Since finishing music college in 1993 the dad from Halesowen, Birmingham, has been searching for the big time playing bars either by himself, or as part of a band.

He said: "There's times when you're playing to a bunch of people tucking into their steak, not really listening and you think, 'how long more can I do this for?'

"Of course I worry about the future, with every year that goes past I tick it off and think, 'That's another one I've managed to get through'.

"When you haven't got a proper job, you constantly worry abut what if work dries up. So I've been thinking, what could I do - but music is my life."

The courage to continue pursuing his dream is provided from a single source, his wife Iraz, 33.

"I sometimes wonder how when she sees me paying in these restaurants where people have their backs to me how she can imagine this big stage and have these ideas for me," said Julian.

"She has so much faith in me - it was her that encouraged me to go onto the show."

Spurred on by his success on last night's show, he now admits he can't help but imagine being the contest's outright winner.

He said: "There's no point entering a competition if you don't think of winning.

"Being able to go on and play packed arenas would be amazing, but knowing I could provide a great future for my kids with the best education would be the best thing.

"That's all any parent wants."

Not only did Julian's solo receive a standing ovation from the thousands in the stands, it also left Amanda Holden sobbing.

She said: "To cry at a Saxophone is something I was not expecting.

"It was stunning."

She wasn't the only one in awe of the occasion.

"It surprised me how emotional the whole thing was," said Julian.

"This is all I've ever wanted, and the feeling standing there in front of people who could have such an impact on my family's future is something I've never experienced.

"I just hope I can do as well for the rest of the competition now."

From News of the World
macrobiotic
Britain's Got Talent: Family man and music teacher Julian Smith dreams of playing his soprano Saxophone professionally and hopes that this is his chance

Susan Boyle Britains Got Talent Simon Cowell Amanda Holden Piers Morgan Julian Smith Music Teacher Saxophone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K15JqbQmt8k
Đây là phiên bản "lo-fi" của nội dung trang chính. Để xem phiên bản đầy đủ với nhiều thông tin hơn , xin hãy nháy vào đây.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.